Thursday, April 23, 2009

Design Team Show N Tell

Hello Everyone!!!!  It is an absolutley GORGEOUS day here!  I'm in a debate myself whether to get crafty or run around outside!  I have a feeling the rays of sunshine are going to win!  :)

But i did want to show off some of the amazing creations the design team have been up to!




Dawn Barrett


Christi Thorsen



Lisa Kind




Kim Stewart

Katie Cotton (that'd be me!)




And last but not least... Dawn Wheeler



And
And Hallelujah the weekend is almost here! What are your plans for the weekend??

4 comments:

Shaela said...

great creations everyone! my plans for the weekend include rototilling (sp?) the garden - can't wait to plant!

CarlaKH said...

superb creations... love each one!

Christi Flores said...

Beautiful creations this week! The sun is winning here too! LOL :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Great stuff ladies!!