Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Inspired Monday Challenge

I am so sorry I am posting so late. I'm still not feeling the best and my boys are not making work any easier! LOL Today is Monday so that means its time for another PMS Monday Challenge! This week I thought we would get in the Easter spirit with an Inspiration challenge... Decorating Easter eggs is one of my favorite childhood memories and this picture brings back some happy times in my mind. :) Sorry I do not have a sample to show you but I've heard that a lot of the design team does so be sure to check them out for ideas!

When you play along please link up to this post (Katie should be adding Mr. Linky soon) and when you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC06! I can't wait to see what you create!!

Christi

3 comments:

Danni said...

Feel better!!

Kim said...

Thanks for a fun challenge as always, Christi. Big hugs, Kim

Lisa Kind said...

Great inspiration piece, Christi!