Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Saturday Everyone!

Hey all you PMS fans!!!! I just want to thank everyone who came to our release party! It was so much fun! Orders have begun shipping out and prizes have been mailed. Now i just cant wait til the next one! :)

I did want to share with you some more of the design teams creations for this past release.... have I mentioned how much i love my design team!


I had to share this again... This is dawn wheeler's blog hop entry!



An adorable Arianna card from Dawn Barrett


Duuuuuude.... this one is totally rad! It's by Lisa Kind.


Cutie Patootie Bronto from Jamie Morris...


And a friendly card with Terry from Kim Stewart


A beautimus card with Arianna from Mindy Baxter


A sweet relaxin' Ashlie from Shaela Odd


And sucha fun card box from Tangii Crain



Another Sun Lovin' Dude from Tina Hale


A gorgeous card using our charity digi stamp, A Fairy for Kayleigh from Dawn Knight




Another tricky fold card from Christi Thorsen using Bronto


And a cute card using Ashlie from Lisa McKinney


And wedding portrait style card using Mary by myself...


And i leave you with one more A Fairy for Kayleigh card by Meli Mitchell




phew, i know that was a very long blog post for the day but my design team has been workin their tail ends off so i wanted to give them all a little love today. :)

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

super fun party, ladies!!

Nancy said...

Awesome creations, and it was great to see them all together this time! Fun party...I can't wait for the next one, too!!

Christi Flores said...

This DT totally blows me away! Amazing creations!!