Monday, August 31, 2009

I Hear The Bells PMS Monday

Happy Monday!! It's Christi with another Paper Makeup Monday challenge! This week's Shaela is challenging us with a gorgeous inspiration challenge! Carrie's Cakes is a gorgeous website to purchase and ooh and ahh at culinary awesomeness! I just love wedding cakes don't you? Feel free to choose whatever cake you choose and get inspired! What I love about inspiration challenges is how different everyone interprets them!

I fell in love with THIS cake and got inspired to make this card....
I loved all the flowers so I used floral dp and of course had to use that yummy color combo!! :)

Now check out how the rest of the design team got inspired...

Shaela Odd
Lisa Kind
Jamie Morris
Tangii Crane
Tina Hale
Dawn Knight
Lisa McKinney
Dawn Barrett


Gorgeous, right?! We would love for you guys to play along this week! You do not have to use Paper Makeup to play along but if you've got some why not give them some love.


Please post a DIRECT link in Mr. Linky and if you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword PMSMC26 so we can see your creations there as well.

Now go get inky!! :)

Christi

2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

I've never seen such beautiful wedding cakes in my life! Wowzers! I finally decided upon the "Holly" cake as the inspiration for my card. :) Thanks for the challenge.

Linda said...

Oh my WOWZER these are FABULOUS cakes!!!! It was really hard to choose just one for a card....but decided on Nellie.
Thank you for this great challenge. I have posted my card in Mr Linky.