Friday, September 4, 2009

September Sneak Peek day 4... Apples to Apples!

Welcome to day 4 of our September sneak peeks! I told you that we wouldnt disappoint this month! Well, today we have "sort of" a new designer for you! :) It's Shaela Odd! Ok, now you all think i've lost my marbles and are saying, "Katie Dear, Shaela has been doing awesome wordart for a couple months now!" Well, I havent COMPLETELY lost my marbles yet! Now Shaela is using her drawing skills as well! Ok, not the first time, the rainbow and clouds in the Raindrops and Rainbows set are hers to. Ok ok so it's not that new! But i'll tell you want is new... this set! I love it! It's so much fun! And after some discussion with this fabulous design team of mine, we've decided that it will be available in rubber AND in digi! :) Just think of the possibilities! :)

Here is what the design team has come up with...

The cards below have used the rubber stamps... just so you know the size of the stamps. :)




And then these Design Team samples were created using the digi version.  Some sizes may have been adjusted slightly...  :)












And just think... with it as a digi set as well, you could make a GINORMOUS apple. In fact, i think i might do that. I love me some apples! :)

Leave a comment here about what you love most about this set and you could win the whole thing! :)

21 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE these! Gorgeous cards! What a fun set!!!

Catherine Kraft said...

I love these apples and sayings. With the apples getting ready to harvest it would be a fun set to use and love the colors you've used.
catherinesangels@yahoo.com

susan said...

Great sayings and stamps! Plus, it's a digi, too! Wow! Just THINK of the possibilities using both on the same project! Then, there is not only the Back-to-School theme but also the Apple Season and the apples can be used for Get Well cards, too! "An apple a day......" kind of theme.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OME! I love this exclusive apple set! It's perfect for so many things ;)
My fave is the eaten apple! lol!
TFS :*)
~ margie

Jenny said...

Oh how fun is this!! I have a daughter in Kindergarten this year and I'm loving all the back to school things! :)
Jenny

Randee E said...

This is just the best!! So loving all of the design samples. My favorite is the apple images themselves - with varying stages of consumption!! How fun!!

Ashley Newell said...

This is soooo cute! Why isn't there a Twilight card in the mix?

Shana said...

This set is incredibly versatile! My son just started grade one so I LOVE the back 2 school with the little paper airplane. The apples in a row are just darling!

Lisa said...

oh I really like the sentiment an apple a day .... I say this to my kids all the time

silvia said...

Shaela's apples ROCK!!! Fabulous projects!!

jan farnworth said...

i love how cute it and how you can use it for just about any occasion. i love that i can see it on halloween projects, back to school projects or just sending a get well thought to someone. way to go shaela great job.

Tracey said...

These are all fabulous cards!! I think one of these sentiments on a big apple shaped card would be fantastic!!

Stampin_melissa said...

I love the flexibility of this set! It's not just a back-to-school, or get well set, it can be "love" card to your child (apple of my eye!) great to use for teacher gifts too! DT has done a fabulous job with this set!

Sandy S. said...

What a great set! I love that you can use them for more than just a school theme!

Cheri said...

I've always had a thing for apples - and these are no exception! =D

Verda said...

All the cards are so cute and the DT really showed the diversity of this set.

kim.mom said...

I love how versatile this set is!

Sprytebyrd said...

How 'bout them apples? Those are great!!
Dee

Mandi said...

Very cute. Great job to Shaela for creating such a fun set. :) My daughter and I both love apples so this set would be perfect for layouts of her eating apples, picking apples, and to use on cards. Great set. :)

Anonymous said...

I love apples--my kitchen and family room are decorated with apple everything! I love the stamps with apples in different stages--whole, sliced, bit into, etc.--cute!

Georgia said...

Love these!