Monday, October 12, 2009

Moody for Monday?i


Are you Moody for Mondays? Well i know I usually AM moody on monday! Especially this monday! It's rainy and gross outside and my 3 year old seems to have scratchy throat so i kept him home from school. Of course he's not acting sick in the least, jumping around like a jack rabbit. Pun intended since his name is jack!

In case you havent seen, The Moody Girls are the newest collection to join PMS! Illustrator Cynthia Liu is just fantastic and really seems to get what is going on in my head. I love that!

Cynthia is preparing these images to sell prints of! Which means she's coloring them and making them look like the fantastic works out art that drew me to her in the first place! I'm going to have them plaster my wall! hahaha. Once they are ready to purchase, I will certainly let you all know!

Here is a little show off of Moody Goodness!















Thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle VP said...

I'm looking forward to seeing how the illustrator chooses to color her Moody Girls. :)

Shaela said...

the moodys are very cool - can't wait to see what you and Cynthia cook up next!