Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One last sad goodbye-- we hope!


Man, we have another sad goodbye for everyone! It's one i've known was coming. It doesnt make it any less sad. Our sad goodbye today is to Meli Mitchell...

Meli is going back to school! We are so very very proud of her! However, she wants to be sure she has the time to dedicate to her studies. She as promised she wont be a stranger! And we've told her the door is open for her! :)

What will we miss about Meli? Well, a lot! Her bright and vibrant cards! He upbeat, funny and slightly zany personality. her absolute love for all things PMS.

She

will

be

missed!

Here are some of my favorite Meli cards...








Now dont you fear about our dwindling design team! Haha! The current design team's term was originally only until september. We just loved them all so much, we never wanted to say goodbye. We do have a new team to announce to you very very soon! So stay tuned in! :)

8 comments:

Annie said...

awww, these are just darling!!! Best wishes with your studies!!!!!!

Ashley Newell said...

Awww, I love Meli. :( Are you doing a DT call anytime soon Katie? Curious minds wanna know! I'm not the only one, promise.

Tracey said...

This is so sad! I love Meli's work! I will miss seeing it with the rest of the DT. Best of luck to you though Meli as you head back to school!

Danni said...

Oh my! I love Meli's work...but wish her the best!

Carisa said...

A new dt to announce - does that mean there won't be an open call?

Stampin Mindy said...

Great Cards, Good Meli!!!! HUGS!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Best wishes for school! You are braver than I!!!

Meli Palmer said...

You girls are so sweet. I love you ALL and I will NOT be a stranger :o)