Friday, February 12, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #16

Hey guys! Welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!! Thanks to everyone who played along last week. There were some gorgeous pink and sparkly entries!! Oh! We also have a WINNER!! Random.org picked entry #9 so congratulations Debbie G!!!! Please email Katie your address and she will get your special goody bag out to you!!

This week's featured Makeup Artist is the wonderful Dawn Barrett who has challenged everyone to make a treat box or candy holder. Since my gift will be going to a lucky commenter on my blog, I thought instead of a Vday treat I'd do a birthday treat!
I had so much fun making this 3x3 Note Card Tote!! You can find more details on MY BLOG.

Now to see something yummy from Dawn...
Isn't this gorgeous?! Moody for Love is so gorgeous with her paper pieced hearts and man do I need to get some of those heart Nesties! Awesome job Dawn!!!

Now check out more eye candy from the Paper Makeup Artists:


Now it's YOUR time to shine! Here are all the details you need to know:

Make a treat box/candy holder and link it up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post (direct links only please). You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you’ve got ‘em we’d love to see your work!! Be sure to post a link back to this challenge in your blog post so that other can play along as well. :)When you upload to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW16 so we can see your creations there too!!

Now for something fun that we're doing to celebrate Paper Makeup's first birthday. Every Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge for the month of February is going to have a PRIZE!! Katie will have a special goody bag for one random participant!! So play along!! :) You can also check out my blog for another chance to get your hands on a Paper Makeup treat!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and get inky!!!
Christi

4 comments:

crafterGM said...

DT those are so cute. Here is my Card Thanks Gloria M.

angelafsprouse said...

That is so cute!! I'll have to see if I can come up with anything :)

Debbie said...

I'm so excited I won! But I can't find Katie's email address...

Rachel said...

beautiful treat boxes ladies! mine can be found here
hugs,
Rachel