Friday, May 21, 2010

Makeup 4 the Weekend #28

Happy Friday and welcome to another Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge! You guys ROCKED last week's challenge so take it up a notch this week, shall we??

This week's Makeup Artist Challenger is the wonderful Dawn Barrett who is challenging us to alter a notebook. Shockingly, I did not have a notebook to alter so I altered this little mini binder I had instead... Everything on this binder (with the exception of the border punch and binder) is from the new Celestial Possibilities kit!! You can get more details about my celestial creation on my blog. Now check out Dawn's amazing creation...
Isn't it wonderful? I love the fun colors and Moody for Music is definitely one of my faves. Awesome job Dawn!!

Now check out more eye candy from the Makeup Artists:

Now it's YOUR time to shine!! Alter a notebook, link it up to Mr. Linky (direct links only please), and please mention the challenge in your blog post. That's it! You do not have to use Paper Makeup Stamps but if you've got them why not show them off! If you link up to SCS/PCP please use keyword M4TW28!!

I hope you all have a wonderfully inky weekend!!

4 comments:

Gabby said...

Awesome creations! I must have put in my name late huh? I made mine too... It went live on my blog this morning.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Love what everyone created this week!

Tina said...

Great work ladies! THis was a fun challenge.

Michelle VP said...

Love how my notebook turned out! Thanks for the challenge. :)