Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful, but time to say goodbye to rubber

Well everyone, it seems fitting to make this post on a day that we announce our Thanks.

I have been very fortunate the past almost 3 years of owning Paper Makeup Stamps.
My design team has been like my family. My loyal customers have become dear friends.
This is why making the decision to close out all of the rubber stamps took months in the making.
It was one of the most difficult decisions I've ever made.

I love rubber! I love physical stamping!!! And whats most... I love seeing everyone else's creations using PMS stamps!

Since starting the company, My family has grown, my first business (as a professional makeup artist, hence the name of the stamp company, Paper Makeup Stamps) has grown exponentially there came a time to make this decision. I need to be taking less time on something to give more time to my kids (and maybe some free time for actual crafting again!). The most reasonable place to take back some time were those hours i spend packing order, trips to the post office for shipping, and the production process of the stamps. And the best time to do a close out of the red rubber is the winter, when I am in an off season from weddings and other makeup related work slows down a great deal. (not to mention I can have family come in to help process the orders! haha!)

I will be keeping the Paper Makeup company running with digi stamps! I know it's not the same as having that red rubber in your hands! But as the digi stampers number rises... I figured this is a good direction to take the company. Most all of the designs from Paper Makeup Stamps will be offered as digi even if they are not digi on the site now. We will be adding them all to the site.

So as we bid adieu to all the red rubber stamps.... my loss will be your gain! We will be marking down the percentage for close out as we near the end, but no new rubber will be ordered. So in order to get the images you have been dying for, it will be best to order soon! We will not drop the percentage price down again until sometime in December, so you don't need to fear that it will just drop down again next week. Well, i guess next week is december, but I mean further into December!

We are starting with 45% off out already extremely low prices! You need to enter the code CLOSEOUT45 into your shopping card (view cart in order to see where to put your code, do not try to enter it in paypal) You will not be able to use other vouchers with this code. If you have loyalty points you'd like to use now or challenge prize wins, etc please place a separate order. If we have multiple orders on file for you before one has shipped, we will combine your orders into 1 package and refund one of your shipping fees.

You can keep you loyalty and prize win codes to use for digi orders however if you'd like!

We hope you are able to pick up some steals and bargains!



8 comments:

THERESA said...

Hugs on such a big decision, but you know what is best for your family and at least, your images will still be there, digi is getting bigger, rubber will always be tops, but we make the best of what we got, right.........:))
lotsa luv

velta said...

Good luck on your decision...I feel like you made the right decision...I loved working with your digi images!!! You have the option of making them as big, or as small as you like! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

Mary J said...

I agree, I love rubber! But I love digis too so you can expect me to buy more from you!

Tracey said...

I know this must have been a very tough decision Katie. I understand why you had to go this way but I am sad too! I will miss getting your fairies in rubber!!! I guess I will just have to do some more digi stamping!!

dawnmercedes said...

Although change can be hard...I'm so glad that PMS will be living large in digi! You are an amazing person!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

glad to see PMS isn't going away, but I too will miss the rubber. Better go get my overflowing tote to see what I don't yet own in rubber and get it now!
Wishing you ALL THE BEST!

Shaela said...

I know what a hard decision this was for you to make, but I'm glad that PMS will still be around. :) Good luck in all your new and continuing adventures, and best of luck selling your rubber stock and making your stamp in the digi-world!! :)

Jennifer Scull said...

well I know it wasn't easy for you to come to this choice, but as a digi fantatic, I know how much fun I have with them. here with ya, no matter what! :)